Take a face yoga class with me! (Click here to sign up.)
Face yoga will help you look better and feel better! It’s a holistic practice combining exercise, massage, acupressure, and relaxation techniques that will:
• firm, plump, and smooth the skin on your face and neck
• naturally lift and firm muscles without Botox, fillers, or surgery
• soften horizontal and vertical forehead lines
• reduce wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, and hollows around the eyes
• lift and smooth cheeks and fill out hollow cheeks
• improve wrinkles and muscle tone around the mouth
• reduce jowls, improve jaw line, and firm the neck
• improve facial symmetry
• provide sinus relief
• provide lymphatic drainage
• increase circulation and the production of collagen and elastin
• improve skin tone, clarity, and create more glow
• relax the face, creating a more pleasant expression
• reduce stress and calm the mind
• become more confident and accepting of your appearance
Although I always try to look my best, I practice loving self-acceptance and don’t get too upset about lines and wrinkles. However, the stress of the pandemic really started to age me. At 57 my skin started to sag, one brow was drooping lower than the other, and my skin color was dull and lifeless. I looked tired all the time even when I felt good. I started doing face yoga, and within three days I noticed that my jaw was more firm and there was more volume in my cheeks. I was really surprised since the exercises seemed so gentle. I kept doing it and soon noticed that all the attention to my head and neck made me feel better on the inside too. I was feeling more awake and energized, and less stressed. I started to look and feel like my old self again! Do I look like I’m 20? Of course not, and that’s not my goal. I just want to look more refreshed and revived and healthy, and face yoga is giving me that in just a short time.
I am proud to be a certified teacher of the Danielle Collins method of face yoga, which is accredited by the International College of Holistic Medicine, the International Institute for Complementary Therapists, and the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine. This method is based on both ancient eastern methods and western scientific protocols. It’s natural, painless — no needles or scalpels — and it’s affordable. Once you learn how to do it, you can use your own hands to keep looking and feeling your best for the rest of your life! Face yoga works — and it’s backed up by science.
A Northwestern University study concluded that participants looked three years younger after practicing face yoga for 20 weeks! And a BBC episode of “Twinstitute” showed that only one month of face yoga took one year off of the participant’s face, while his twin, who had a vampire facial instead, actually looked two years older afterward.
Face Yoga can help people of all ages to look and feel better. It is never too late to start! Book your appointment now! To see a sample of a face yoga exercise, click here.